There are guys out there who think they know how to workout like a man, but the truth is that all they do is puff up their bodies and make themselves look bigger while not getting one bit tougher. What good are those muscular bodies doing, besides attracting shallow ladies? Nothing. You would think that with those kind of muscles they would put them to good use, like helping a neighbor move their couch or something like that.
If you want to be a man, with a man’s physique then you need to work out like a man!
Here is how to NOT workout like a man:
- Having a specific routine every time and becoming adjusted to it.
- Show up at the gym with your protein shaker in a sleeveless shirt.
- Target individual muscles.
So don’t be that guy!
Now here is how to workout like a man:
- Beat your body near to death! If you’re feeling pretty tough, then you can really do a number on your body. Veterans are accommodated with this feeling quite often.
- Do explosive exercises like sprinting that make your body tougher.
- Learn some form of combat training!
If you don’t use your body for some usefulness when you get huge, then there is really no practical use for it. Working out used to be popular for the reason of getting stronger, and bulking up was merely a by-product of exercise. It seems people are only concerned with looking bigger, rather than increasing their toughness and strength.
People in the armed forces seem to be the only ones who understand that working out is something to do when you want to get stronger. That’s probably why they get the crap beat out of them in training! So go to the gym to get tough, not to just look like an over-inflated wind bag!
Check out this video for an awesome workout:
Jordan works and goes to school full time. He enjoys the outdoors, healthy living, music, and just about all sports and loves blogging about all of them. Follow him on Twitter at, and you can also find him on Google+.